- I did make up and costumes for Beauty and the Beast and Seussical the Musical.
- I got into Les Miserables and to my utter shock because I had never worked with this company before I got Cosette.
- After I did that production of Les Miserables it seemed like EVERYONE was doing it! I first auditioned for one an hour away from me and got called back but then they were just awful to me at callbacks and then didn't even tell me where to find the cast list, it was a youth theatre, other wise I would have just been like okay no problem!
- I auditions for Oliver expecting to get called back as Bet at best but then I was called back for Nancy! A part I didn't think I could do! I'm a soprano! Anyway the director called me around 3 days later and said it had been down to me and the oldest woman there, then I was told I was the youngest called back! Even at that I knew I hadn't gotten it, but I was okay with that! There was some amazing people there and I am no belter!
- Right after the auditions for another production for Les Miserables almost 2 hours away, it was the oddest audition I'd ever been to. I got a callback for it that night, went to the call back and by the time I had gotten home I had gotten a phone call telling me they wanted to offer me Cosette! It was a 3 month run that ran until the end of August. We got around 7 reviews and all were good! I was mentioned in all but 1 which was more of an overview then an actual review.
- I got offered a deal shortly after to do a two person Phantom of the Opera album which I am currently working on.
- I've recently been doing a Renaissance Fair in LA, I'm playing Margaret More, but I am hoping to make the switch to Mary Tudor.